dance that is watchful, critical and bold – with concern for humankind, made by and for people.
since 2003 the halle tanzbühne berlin is the production and performance venue of the cie. toula limnaios and has established an international reputation for itself as an important venue for contemporary dance. located directly in the berlin’ prenzlauer berg district, in the picturesque parc, the delicately ornamented brick building, which is more than a hundred years old, has an enchanted morbid charm »as if christoph marthaler had left one of his stage designs here.«
you are by far the best audience !
comprehensive hygiene* precautions have been taken to protect our visitors and artists
we ask you to observe the following information and to act responsibly:
– only enter our house if you are symptom-free
– the well-known hygiene rules must be observed
– always keep a distance of 1.5 meters from other people
– wear a face mask when leaving your seat
– admission tickets are available online with a seat and are not transferable
we have installed a ventilation system that exchanges the room air 6 times per hour.
we are happy to meet you soon, your cie. toula limnaios
* our hygiene measures are based on the infection protection act, the sars-cov-2 infection protection ordinance of the state of berlin, the hygiene framework concept for cultural institutions and the current recommendations of the robert koch institute on infection protection.
ute pliestermann filmed by bernd sahling